Adam Dzialo

Adam Dzialo
Our son, Adam Dzialo, age 30

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Singing Penis....

      This blog generally is full of rants, hope, Adam updates, tributes to mom and dad and periodical articles about pond scum.  Often, I write about ABR (Advanced Biomechanical Rehabilitation) and the resculpting of Adam's body and new devices that we employ to keep him healthy.  So much of this blog is meant to be educational and science based, so I need to continue in that thread...the pursuit of true, raw science.  We have so much to learn from nature.

The Water Boatman

     So I thought that I would share with you new information from the world of research and science. This link will take you to a CBS news article about the "singing penis."  I hope the knowledge allows for an expansion of your frontiers of thought.  You never know when you will need this information or when you want to share it with someone.  When I shared this with my wife, Sharon, she said that she believed I lost my mind...things like that happen.



       Life is learning, more and more each day!

2 comments:

  1. Phil,
    I thought you had lost your mind, but I see you haven't although I couldn't stop laughing when I read the article. Thanks for that! I hope you, Sharon, and Adam have a very nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue. Sometimes it's important to share something that they never taught in science class in school. Have a wonderful weekend....my mind will return next week, a brief vacation from self.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...